Highlights Villages > Iglesia de Santo Domingo de Guzmán

tetir3

 

The construction of Santo Domingo de Guzmán Church began in the 1750s. The building was expanded with the addition of the presbytery and the chancel, when it became a parish church in 1777. The tower was built by the local authority between 1882 and 1887.
The interior holds a rich sculptural and pictorial heritage: the altarpiece and the pulpit are made of polychrome wood; the mural and the paintings are splendid examples of the 18th century popular art.