Places of interest > Iglesia Nuestra Señora del Rosario

Our Lady of the Rosary Church
Standing on the square of the same name, the church was raised in 1824, and was completed with the façade tower in 1930. It is an extension of the original chapel that was built next to the esplanade in 1812, and has been a parish church since 1906.
In the interior, the first image of the Virgin Mary is still preserved and the polychrome wooden altarpiece, which was rebuilt following the design from 1904, is of particular value.

 

IGLESIA NTRA. SRA. DEL ROSARIO (2)